Thursday, July 11, 2013

Survey Says...

On paper this blog still has followers, even if it's been a LONG time since it's been updated. I'm jonesing to write something, and this will probably be a place where I post it, just for accountability, and although I may post a chapter a day, odds are I won't be writing one a day.

So, should I finish my 3rd Kevin Adams detective novel? I can send you the beginning or post it here so you're not starting partway through. It's as much as 2/3rds done, and I know how it ends.

I have an idea for a moderately snarky spy thriller about an operative turned couch potato who becomes a target and has to be wily because he's no longer Jason Bourne. That'd be more fast-paced, more in keeping with the stuff I've posted here.

Or there's always option C, I have a few other ideas I can explore publicly as more of an experiment.

Who thinks/says what?

No comments:

Post a Comment