Sunday, July 21, 2013

Novel Update

Yesterday I stopped at 6600 words and assumed that'd be it. Then I came back to it and just kept going, so now I'm a hair under 10k in little more than 24 hours, which I feel pretty good about. Today I am doing nothing but ordering pizza thanks to my benefactors and grinding it out. Unfortunately I woke up not very motivated because I slept poorly (thinking too much about what comes next in the book!) but I'm sure I'll warm up.

The bad news is my internet is back on, so I'll have to turn my computer's wifi off to remove the distraction, but that's okay.

I'd like to welcome Tominda Adkins as another supporter, bless her heart, and Taylor Buhrman for a couple of conversations that helped clarify where the book was going to go.

So if you wanna wish me luck, feel free to drop me a message or a comment, but I'll only be checking in every couple of hours.

In the meantime, enjoy the new chapters, including the FULL chapter two, be sure to go back or you'll miss something!

No comments:

Post a Comment