Friday, February 19, 2010

Author's Note: Progress

Dear Friends,

I have not posted for the last two days, as some of you will have noticed.  This is for several reasons, both personal and practical.

On the practical side, those of you who are paying attention will notice that we are hurtling towards the end of the book.  The prologue, The Beginning of the End, takes place on August 3.  In book time, we have reached the latter part of July, meaning the shit is about to hit the fan and the climax of The Author is right around the corner.  This last week, if you will, of the book, was giving me some trouble.

Thanks to some recent clarity, which I am crediting to a conversation with Miss Willow Bl00, which got me thinking about the book and about other things, I am now on the right track to complete the book.  I know what the next few chapters will be, which will bring us to the conclusion, which I have had in mind, more or less, for quite some time.

A new chapter will go up tomorrow and I should be able to continue with a chapter a day until we reach the end of the book.  I am thrilled to have you all with me, and I hope you enjoy the conclusion as much as I'm sure I'll enjoy writing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment