Sunday, February 28, 2010

Author's Note: Full Circle

The last few chapters have been amazing to write and surprisingly emotional, I think because I finally came full circle, as I'd planned, and the book is now where it began.  Maybe it just feels like a big deal because I feel like it has worked so well.  Tomorrow will be chapter 50, which seems like an accomplishment for some reason.  This isn't the longest thing I've ever written, but it certainly has the most chapters.

For a new project, one unrelated to any I've written before, a stand alone book, I'm very proud, especially to have written it so quickly and so faithfully.  I will tidy up the first few chapters and begin seeking representation as soon as the book is finished, which should be within a week or so.

I don't need feedback if you haven't already had a burning desire to share it.  However, I would like a sound off of those who have actually gotten to this point on the novel.  I know there's more of you out there than the two or three I see in person on a regular basis.  I would find it encouraging to know how many people have made this journey with me.

See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment