Thursday, December 3, 2009

Author's Note: All Done!

Just put the finishing touches on the first draft of the adventures of T.K. Anderson. Still don't have a title.  I am damn happy with how this project turned out and the final count is 36 chapters, so there are four more to go that will not be posted here.  Inquire about them today! 

Also, I would like to say I have a pretty solid idea of what my next project will be, so look for further announcements in a few weeks. If you're a gmail user, become a follower of my blog and stay in the loop!

For now, I'll tell you that the story will largely take place in a house in West Seattle and will involve a young writer and a horror novelist.  It's an idea I came up with several years ago and I'm excited to share it with you and sure it will be a more substantial story than November's.  I don't have a working title yet, but the story involves nightmares.

No comments:

Post a Comment